Monday 3 March 2008

seocontest2008 My Dear Forehead

One night I was worried sick because I still didn't have the money to pay the last installment of my course fee and attending about seocontest2008. And the deadline was the nextday! After scrounging around among all my belongings, including my piggy bank, I was relieved to find some money in my binder. So the next day, I went to my course to pay the fee. After getting the receipt I thought happily, "Well, everything is OK now." Apparently I was too happy to see the glass door in front of me. And "Wham!" I crashed against the door. Everyone in the room could hear the sound and started to grin at me. the office clerk hollered in, "Oh my God! Please be careful!" I walked out feeling totally freaked out, complete with a swollen and red forehead.

No comments: